Monday, April 25, 2011

Missing Spring...























I think until this year I have taken Spring time for granted. I do not ever remember the cold and wet hanging around as long and as persistently as it has this year.
I think it is taking every ounce of energy I have to fight off the blahs! I am tired way more than I should be. I am still exercising, but I have to fight with myself to even get that done!
I know that I am not the only one either! Just take a peak at some of the faces as they walk past you n the store! The worn down, "don't even think about talking to me or I will bite your head off" look that so many are wearing as the semi permanent facial expression these days tells a story all it's own!
I have mumbled and grumbled, a little more about it than I should, but now it is getting to be a real problem! How on earth do you fight the bad weather blahs? I need to know, or either me or one of my close family members might not survive this missing of the spring!
I haven't even been able to get the garden tilled and ready to plant. Not that that is a bad thing, I suppose, because if I had and had planted anything, it would have died due to the amount of water we have had. I know a few people who are in that situation right now. Not happy about it either.
I did go out on my mountain yesterday and take some pictures of the flowers that are finally starting to bloom. It looks so pretty out there right now! Now if only it would warm up enough so that I could be out there to get to enjoy it up close!
Ok I have mumbled and grumbled enough! It does seem to help a bit to gripe about it. Now I guess all I can do is wait! (oh, and post a couple of pics to maybe brighten things up a bit.)

No comments: