Thursday, February 26, 2009

On The Mend

After about a week of being sick with Heaven knows what, I think I am finally on the mend.
Being sick has of course done what I am sure it has meant to do, and that is make me ever so aware of and grateful for good health! I haven't been sick too much this school year, so I suppose I had begun to take for granite that I would continue to have good health. Even when the rest of the family all got sick still I was up and running on full. That's when it snuck up on me. Making me reflect back and take stock in the fact that for the most part I really have goo health and for that I must be sure to give thanks. Without the bad stuff we would never truly appreciated the good stuff. Here's to the good stuff.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Way to put things into perspective. It is so easy to just dwell on how hard things are. It takes a great person to really see the good. Tell Megan Happy Birthday again from us! She is such a good girl!