Friday, June 19, 2009

Thanks for the rain....







See my nicely weeded corn :)
So today, I have been being very grateful for the sun shine. After so many days of rain I was very glad to be working outside in the sun!



I do have to say though, that I am grateful for the rain! It has done such good things for our garden. After worrying needlessly about the rain washing the plants away, I went out today to find all is well and even that the weeds are for sure loving all the water. I spent quite some time pulling weeds in the corn, but had some other things that needed to be done so didn't get much else done in the garden, but I wanted to continue with the picture catalog of how the garden grows. I have never done this before and am really looking forward to seeing how it will all play/picture out!

3 comments:

Kati said...

It looks great! And now, today, you get more rain! :) Love watching everything grow - thanks for sharing.

Tinabean said...

It looks so good your gonna be loving it come harvest time!
Way to go girlie!!!

Emily said...

"our" garden is looking so so good. keep up the good work!