Sunday, July 12, 2009

Garden update


So just a quick update on our garden.
Everything is coming along nicely. So far we have had peas, beans, peppers and zucchini and yellow squash. The corn is taking it's darn sweet time, but it is growing too.
I sprayed for squash bugs today, I hate those sneaky like things! They make me crazy! Last year I fought tham all season, and they did end up getting two of my plants. I am hoping to have better luck this year, I only found 3 of the little buggers today and I sprayed the heck out of the plants, so I hope I have the upper hand. Anyway, this picture is from last week and already this week things are bigger, but I will take more pictures next week and maybe thnigs will have doubled in size! We can only hope! I love the garden! It helps keep me calm.

2 comments:

Hethrjem said...

Mmmmm. You should set up a booth at the Farmer's Market?

Emily said...

This makes me so happy!