Monday, January 25, 2010

A Megan update

I just wanted to make sure and document one of the best days Megan has had in a while. Friday's mail brought home Megan's report card. She was anxiously awaiting it's arrival as she was hoping she had made some improvements.
I was exercising on the bike when she brought the mail in and opened the envelope.
Can I just tell you, that was the sweetest moment I have shared with her in a while! She did very well! Nothing below a C and she had 5 count them "5" A's! Never in her life has that happened for her. She was jumping around and screaming her delight! She actually ran out the front door of the house to proclaim to the world that she didn't have anything lower than a C!!!!
It was all I could do not to break right down and cry! I was so happy for her happiness! No one ever told me that so much emotion was going to be tied up in my children! So much happiness for her! Such a simple thing! It was such a good feeling to see her feeling so good!

3 comments:

Kati said...

We are SOOOO proud of her! What an awesome moment for both of you. YAY MEGAN!!!

Mary Ann said...

That is SO great!!! Congratulations Megan!

Anonymous said...

yay!!!