Thursday, January 7, 2010

The top of my game....

Well it can truly be said that we can not always be at the top of our game. This week for sure can attest to that!
This is the first week back to school for the kids and work for me. Christmas break always takes its toll, but this year it has been especially hard.
Megan got sick just before New Years and has finally gone back to school today, after missing all week. Let me tell you having her home sick has taken a toll on me as much as it has on her I think. Not to mention the fact that now I feel like I am fighting the don't let me get sick battle.
So far I have been able to continue to go to work, but I am just dragging!
That is part of what I mean by not at the top of my game. The other part is just a personal struggle from within that I am not even sure how to put into words. It's just one of those times when you don't feel like yourself, and everything seems to put you on the defense or on edge.
I know this will pass. It always does. While it lasts though it sometimes seems like the hardest thing to get through.
Life is good, we all have a job, including Ford! YAY! our heath is good and the bills are paid. Things could be so much worse and I am grateful that they are not. I pray for those family and friends who are not doing as well.

No comments: