Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's official

Ok so it's official! My daughter is 18! I can't believe she has been part of my life now for that long! At the same time, I can't imagine my life without her being part of it!
Megan is a great person, she is funny, smart, beautiful and the list goes on!
I hope that she will be able to find her niche in life and become everything that the Lord has designed for her! There isn't anything she couldn't do.
Thank you Megan for being such a huge part of my life and for changing the way I look at the world. You make me want to be a better person and you really are one of my hero's! I love you sweet girl! Thanks for "doin' what you can" :) You are the best!
Oh, and just fro the record, I am not sure how she ever got to be that old, because I am certainly not old enough to have an 18 year old ;)

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Megan is a sweet girl. It's hard to believe she's 18 already! Happy Birthday Megan!

Jana and Family said...

Mary Ann I agree!

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET MEGAN!