Friday, May 7, 2010

I've been thinking....

I've been thinking. A dangerous past time I know. All the same, this weather has had me in a funk for a while now. It has also given me much to contemplate. One of the signs of the last days is that you won't be able to tell the time of year for the seasons..... not quoting exactly as I am not sure where to find it. It is something along those lines though and has had me thinking about how close we probably really are to the last days and just don't even realize it. We just go about our daily living with no thought of making sure that we are prepared, both personally and our families. I have really let some things slid this last little while and it is wearing on me. I need to make sure my kids know what we need to be doing and that we must always keep working at it.
Some of our wanderings may take us farther than they should and we will have to work harder than ever to get back to even where we were before, but we have to keep working!
These are the thoughts that have been in my head as of late. All in the forefront, because of the crazy weather!

No comments: