Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Anniversary


So, last Friday was my 22nd anniversary. Who knew that many years ago that we would even make it to where we are today?
I know there were a lot of people that were surprised that we lasted more than a year. We really were young, looking back at it all now. Thinking that if Megan were me she would already be married right now. Wow! That is a startling thought! I feel like I was more ready to begin my own life than she is, but maybe that is just all in ones own perspective.
Thanks to Chet for loving me for this long and for making sure I talk to him. I have learned, that above everything else we do, talking about things is what has helped us make it through some of the toughest challenges any marriage can face.
I am very excited when I look to the future and spending more time with the two of us! Thanks for being my best friend! Here's to Forever more!

1 comment:

Widdisons said...

Congrats on 20 years! Happy Anniversary!