Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Fair is in town!

Well, it is fair time in Utah once again! I have to say this is one of the things I look forward to most. It signals that fall is officially here and I just love the feeling in the air.
Not to mention that ever since Chet and I have been together, we have been going to the fair. Some of my best memories of the kids being little is taking them to the fair. They look forward to it as much as we do, I think.
This year I took a day off work and Chet and I are going down for the entire day :) Yeah for us! I told Megan that I would pay for her and Ford to come down later if she wanted to drive them down, but I think they both work, so we will have to work something else out for them. Not that that is a hard thing for us. We usually go down more than once, as there are SO many different people to look at and things to see.
Fall is my favorite time of year without a doubt and this year it feels no different. I love the feel in the air and to see all of the things being harvested, both from my garden and all around me! I love it! Makes me remember how many thing I have to be grateful for!
Till next time! :)

No comments: