Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 22

So this day, I am grateful for the fact that we are a family the for the most part lives life by the seat of our pants! Truly it could be said that we are not very good planners at all, but that is mainly because of Chets work and the unpredictability of it all. Chet really hates to make plans because he hates being the one to mess them up by not being on time or not being able to go at all.
Today though, there were no plans broken or postponed. No appointments missed. Nothing gone awry.
No today was a fly by the seat kind of day that I look forward to! Getting the call, "can you be ready and packed by the time I can get from point A to point B?
Oh the excitement for me. :) I know it is not nearly as much fun for Chet, due to the fact that it is work related, but for me, it sends a thrill through my mind.
So here I am sitting in Chet's van on my way to Jackson Hole, Wy. I know it's late, but I don't care! I am off on another adventure with Chet! My very most favorite place in the world to be!

No comments: