Sunday, November 27, 2011

November 27

I know, I know....I missed a couple of days! Since it was more than just one I decided to skip those (too much pressure to remember everything that happened) and just highlight a couple of things from the last three days. Starting with Thanksgiving day.
Thanksgiving day, I was grateful for not having to cook and or host Thanksgiving dinner! We went to Chets Mom and Dads for dinner. 4 of the seven boys were there and although I expected things to be a bit tense, it actually ended up being quite fun!
Then Friday, I have to say I was grateful for having a mostly lazy day. We slept in till late and didn't do a whole lot of much for most of the day. It was very nice!
Saturday I was so grateful for being able to finally achieve one of the goals that I had set out for myself at the beginning of this year. To run a 5K! Thanks to my very good friend JoAnn, who talked me into signing up and doing it with her, I signed up for and ran the Santa Run in Ogden. We ended up having another one of our friends, Brad come and run it with us as well. In fact, Brad and I crossed the finish line together hand in hand! It was an incredible feeling of accomplishment! AND it was a blast! I think we will all be doing it again!
Today, I am grateful for beautiful weather on a day that might have been otherwise! Today was simply put, one of the most beautiful days! Great picture taking weather! :) There you have it! Three more days of grateful to write about...Think I'll make it??
Yaaa....I got this! :)

No comments: