Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Love it!

Today was the first day I actually got to go for an outdoor bike ride this season! It was magnificent! The sun shining down on my face, the wind blowing my ponytail, the music playing in my ear. It is wonderful to be alive! I am so looking forward to many more of these bike rides throughout the rest of the year. It is also time to start getting the garden ready to go as I was reminded today by Jeff, who already has some of his things planted. I am such a gardening slacker. ;) It's ok though, all in due time for me.
Right now all I can say is I was so grateful for a warm enough to go out sort of day! I love it!

3 comments:

Widdisons said...

Oh I miss the walking/biking trails that you guys have so close.

Kati said...

The best part was the end when you stopped by our house, right? :) I love this weather too - yay for Spring!!!! :)

Emily said...

Yay for spring! So glad you had a great ride!