Saturday, January 7, 2012

A simple update...

Well, I made it through week one with the Czar! Who knows HOW I did it without totally losing it?
I know that the new manager does not like me much and he is asking coworkers questions about me and the way I say and do things. He does not like how "aggressive" I am as he puts it. Yet at the same time, if there is a question about anything that needs to be done around the kitchen, I am the one he comes to find. I just don't get it. If you don't like me and the way I am leave me alone and I will leave you alone and just do my job. I am frustrated beyond belief! I have 5 more months till school is out, I am not sure I have the self control to make it that long without saying something he really won't like. Because I am sure I already have without even meaning to.

No comments: