Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Everything changes...

The only thing that ever stays the same, is the fact that everything changes! For me this year has started out with a major change. I worked my first day with a new manager today.
First am foremost, let me tell you how much I miss my former manager Dixie! I missed her even before I didn't have her there to work with!
This new manager is ALL about coming in and taking over and making things flow the way he thinks they should. Some of the things he wants to change are really no big deal. It is all just a matter of preference. But some of the things he wants to change, are just a total and complete form of control from the way it appears to me. I hope I can keep working without making him upset and or angry. Keeping my opinions to myself has never been something I was very good at. I have gotten better over the years, but still find it a challenge.
So here is to making the best out of changes I can not control! :) I will do my absolute best!

No comments: