Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Another notch in the marriage belt ;)

Well, who would have guessed? I mean really? Some people even had bets as to if we would even make it through the first year! And look at us now! Two kids, several rough patches and 24 years later here we are!
I am glad to say that I think we are better than ever too! Still working on stuff, but as long as we are working together I find that to be a good thing!
We find more reasons that we like spending time together all the time. During the summer when I am off work I still look forward to going to work with Chet and spending the day with him. I am so grateful for the time that we have to be together!
Here is to the rest of forever with my eternal companion! The Lord knew you were what I needed Chet Parker! I love you! Now and always!

1 comment:

kathy said...

What matters is how you both feel; You both know what efforts you both have made to have more good time than bad ones.. As I have had a chance to be with you all I feel a very special love and bond between both of you...Dad