Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 26 count down to Thanksgiving....

Today, I am grateful for slow days. You know the kind of day I am thinking of....the kind of day that almost seems to draaaggggg on. The kind of day that if you had something you were looking forward to, you would be completely annoyed with. The kind of day that you really don't have any one thing in particular that you have to do or accomplish. THAT day is the day that I am grateful for.
They don't usually happen when you want them to. That kind of day is rare indeed!
Today though, we were blessed enough to have one of these very rare days! It was so very nice to just lounge about with nothing pressing that HAD to be done right now! Gave Chet time to take his time with what ever he wanted to do. Which wasn't really a whole lot of anything. Which I was very glad for. I was really glad he took some slow down time. Even if it was just for a day. Who knows about tomorrow, but i truly am glad for today! (It didn't hurt that I didn't have to go to work either) ;)

No comments: