Saturday, December 31, 2011

This is personal....

I have been thinking a lot lately, about me. The kind of person that I am and the kind of person that I would really like to be.
I have decided that to become the person that I would like to be and be remembered as, should I leave this life, there are certain things that I need to change about the way I think and live my life!
So, getting a little bit personal, I have some things that I think I will be working on this year. Since I don't believe in new years resolutions, I am setting myself some personal daily goals. Things I can work on a daily basis so that I can know that each day I have something personal that I am working on or towards!

First, and foremost the goal that I have been working on daily now for 2 years, will continue. My health and fitness will continue! The only reason this is the first goal on the list, is because it is something I have been working on now for over two years and I need for it to be a focus that is for me! Something that makes me a happier person.
Second, I have reflected on the fact that, I am one of the most selfish people I know. A fact that I am not proud of! So this year, in an effort to become an overall better person, I will daily seek to think of at least one other person and their needs over myself, and will do, what I reasonably can, to make their lives in the very least, happier for the moment if not for the long term.
Third, Try to be a better house keeper! There are so many things around my house that need working on! Paint carpet, yard...ect! The list just seems to get longer every time I think about it. So, I will try to work on things a little at a time. Things that I know I can do. Like washing walls and patching holes...things that take time, but are not something tht will consume my life! I would like nothing more than to have everything done at once, but I know that I don't have the money or time to do it all at once. SO if I work on things a little at a time, one day at a time, I might just find that things will come together and look better and feel better for me!
These are some of my personal daily goals for this year. There are a lot more that I nkow that I need to work on, but as I complete some of these goals I will feel more confident about taking on more and bigger goals.
Wishing myself and all of those in my life luck and determination in this new year! My we feel good about the things we have accomplished by the end of it!
Happy New Year!

No comments: