Monday, December 5, 2011

Accomplished



Well, I did it!!! I really did it! I finally accomplished the goal I set for myself at the beginning of this year! I finally ran my first race!
Thanks to JoAnn (my lovely friend) for asking me to run the race with her! It was an experience I won't forget. I am not much into Santa, so dressing up like one was the part I disliked most. Oh, and the pain associated with running, after the race was over. I will be doing it again though. At some point that is :) It really was a blast! There were 4 people that I knew that I started the race with. JoAnn, Richard, me and Brad. Brad was a last minute...Oh, I think I should go run this race....even though he had never done any running before, he kept up with me through the whole race, and even held my hand up in the air as we crossed the finish line together! It has certainly made me want to work harder, and set some different goals for myself. What a great way to bring up the end of the year! Accomplishing a personal goal, while hanging out with great people! Thanks guys for running with me and inspiring me to work harder!

No comments: