Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Shopping....

Any one who knows me, or who has spent any amount of time with me, knows, that I was NOT born to shop!
I am not the girls kind of girl, who could spend all day just wandering up and down isles of clothing and goods of any kind! I am more the guy type of shopper! I know what I need, I go in for said needed item, purchaser said needed item, and get out as fast as I can! Most of the time that is!
Today, would be one of those type days! Megan talked me into going wedding dress shopping for her?! Let me just say, that if she wanted this to be an enjoyable occasion for her, she really should have left me home!
First of all, her idea of a simple/beautiful dress, and mine, are obviously quite different!
I think of simple beauty as something pretty that won't make anyone uncomfortable! Which certainly would not encompass the dresses that she tried on and liked today!
I suppose that I should be glad that the dresses she is liking are cheaper than they could be, now that I have something to compare them to.
I honestly am not sure at all how all of this is suppose to work! At this point though, I am not at all excited about paying for a dress that makes me or her Dad uncomfortable, walking her down the isle! Wish I felt like I could tell her that without pissing her off. Still I told her I wouldn't pay for the dress that she is looking at. If that is the one she is set on, she will have to figure out a way to do it herself! :/
Have I said lately, I HATE SHOPPING?????? If not, well, now you know! I HATE it!!!!

No comments: