Sunday, December 11, 2011

Do you ever feel....

Do you ever just feel like you are falling apart? I try not to gripe and complain on this blog, but as it is a journal of sorts for me, I want to keep track of a few things for myself as well.
This week has reminded me that although my mind may still be in its twenties, my body has taken this time to represent, and let me know that it is NOT in its twenties anymore! Both of my elbows are giving me fits, and I have had a migraine now for going on 3 days! It comes and goes in it's intensity, but it hasn't gone away for this entire weekend! Not sure at all if that has anything to do with age, but it has made my body feel old and tired! I don't like it at all!
On the bright side, I did not throw up, and I did finally get some sleep last night. I do have a Dr apt tomorrow for my elbow, and if the headache still persists I will for sure be asking about it! I am hoping above all hope though, that it will be gone by morning! I have no idea how I will be able to work, if it isn't!
So, here is to sleeping and hoping the pain is gone in the AM!

No comments: