Sunday, December 4, 2011

What a nice.......

What a NICE day!!!! Although it was more cold than I would like for it to be, it turned out to be such a nice day!!!! We stayed up way later than we should have, which lead to us sleeping way later in the day than either of us had planned. By the time we got ready for the day, it had almost left us behind! Note to self...DON'T do that again! You feel worthless and lazy, just go to bed like a normal person and start the new day fresh...
Anyway, we had been invited to my Mom's place to have dinner with my Mom and Dad. They really are giving it a full out effort to work things out. I hope they really can make it work. Any way, got to spend the evening with them and my sister Mindy, Megan and her fiance Justin. I ended up such a nice evening! Thanks everyone, mostly Chet for going with me, any place I ask!

No comments: