Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Celebrating!


So today I am celebrating Chet's birthday. I am celebrating it for a good many reasons, mostly I think though it is because he was born, to be placed in my life!

Looking back on the past 20 years, I have no doubt that he was born just for me! You know that cheesy line "you complete me"? Well, as cheesy as it sounds it is more than just a little true for us. I think that we complete each other! I thank God every day that we have been blessed to be together and to have worked out the many problems that we have had, and are still together. And that we still like each other in spite of or maybe because of it all. So, again I say I am celebrating my sweet hubbies birth!

1 comment:

Kati said...

I LOVE that picture of you two! It's perfect of both of you. You know that you and Chet give me a lot of hope. Love you both.