Thursday, November 20, 2008

Such a good day!

Have you ever had one of those days, where come what may, you are bound to be in a good mood, no matter what?
Well, if you haven't I feel bad for you, but if you have, then you know exactly how today has been for me. :) If you can't see it in the words I am typing, I am grinning from ear to ear!
I don't know what it is, but I LIKE IT! There was no unusual start to the day. In fact truth be told, the day really should have started out really bad. Megan has lost her driving privileges again, and had to be taken to school, which means, my day is usually a little more stressful. With having to leave earlier and deal with disappointed anger being directed my way. Today though, everything went smoothly. Megan and I didn't even argue on our way to drop her off at school! ( I have to say that has been one of the best things about her driving herself, no on the way to school lectures / arguments)
With work, there were a few things that I thought were going to push every putton I have, but for some reason, there was this under lying calm.
It has just been a great day! An "I happy to be alive" day! This may not be note worthy to someone else, but for me it almost seems like a great personal achievement. Although, I am sure that I did not achieve it on my own! Life is a fun and fantastic journey! I am so grateful I am able to live it to the fullest! And do it with a smile on my face!

No comments: