Thursday, November 6, 2008

I guess this is one way....

I have wanted to start keeping a journal of sorts, and just haven't ever done it. So I guess this is one way I can at least keep track of our family and the goings on. Without taking up all the space on my families blog.
It's official, Megan is going on a date! She asked a guy that she works with to the "Sadie Hawkins" dance. So now she is going to go on her first official date! As I am typing this out my stomach is churning! I am excited for her and also a little apprehensive for her. I have NO advise for her due to the fact that the "dating scene" is so completely different from what it was when I was her age. I don't think the kids today even know how to date. Anymore they all just get together in a big group and just "hang out". I hope she has a great time and also that her date is kind and he too will have a good time. Bad dates are never fun for either party.
So join with me in hoping for the best possible out come.
Also in wishing that they would slow down time so I can keep them here with me for longer than I know they will be here.
For now though I must say that I am truely enjoying the ride.

No comments: