Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 10 2014

Today I am so very grateful that my toe is feeling better than it did yesterday! I was so sore yesterday I had a hard time finding anything nice to say so I just didn't say anything! Today my toe is feeling a little bit better than it had been. I am hoping it will continue to feel better everyday. I am afraid that I will be having to spend a little money on some new shoes (again) here in the very near future. Dang it! I hate spending money on shoes! Unless they are my running shoes. The I just feel guilty for the cost, but I could buy a new pair of those every other month! ;)
Anyway, I still exercised today, I just didn't do any cardio at all! Just strength training. Give the foot one more day to rest. Got to take care of this body! Want to make it last!

No comments: