Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December 16 2014

Trying like everything to be positive! So days it is SO much harder than others.
No matter how much you tell yourself, things are and will be fine and that things ARE currently good. It can be SO difficult to believe. Today I am sending out into the universe and wherever else it needs to go, and along with a prayer in my heart and mind, positive thoughts and feelings for both my Dad and my Father in law. Both men mean more to me than they could ever know! Both men are having some added struggles in their lives right now, but I want to make sure that it is written down somewhere how much I look up to them both. Both for the same and very different reasons all at the same time!
Daddy especially for you...thank you SO much for always showing affection. Hugging and kissing on Mom and being silly with her from time to time. Hugging us kids and making sure to tell us that you loved us often. There are truly SO many things I and thankful you taught me, but this thing is in my life and mind EVERYday! From here in  my own home, to the friends of my children who use to frequent my home, to the friends and company I currently keep. All the way to my job, and the kids and people I am privileged to be able to associate with on a daily basis! So of those kids just need a hug sometimes and someone to tell them that things will get better.
Were you perfect? No. I know that, but I also know you did the best you could with what you knew and as time has gone by and you have learned more you have tried to improve. I appreciate that about you!
Thank you for teaching me to look in the bright side and to fine the positive in every situation. It has served me well and for the most part, it usually makes me feel better.
There really are so many more things...I just don't have time or space to write them all.
Thanks for being my Daddy! Positive thoughts and lot of love going with you tomorrow!

No comments: