Monday, December 1, 2014

Dec 1 2014

Grateful for beautiful weather which allowed me to go running outside on December 1! It was awesome an gave me so many good exercise endorphins that I kept working out in one way or another until 6:30 tonight! I feel great! The challenge of a new month is upon me and I have accepted 2 separate fitness challenges to work on this month along with my other stuff that I just can't give up. Like the times I exercise with my kids! Can't miss out on that time! It's some of my favorite!
All in all a good day! Must figure out how to get back to eating more healthy like I had been. That is my biggest struggle right now. I think I will do some research on the matter and make an educated goal for January? Maybe? Well it's something to be working towards anyway! Always trying to move forward instead of back. I don't always succeed but I am trying!
Workouts for the day
2 mile run
20 minute calisthenics
hour long weight and cross training class
Now to get me some fuel! :)

No comments: