Saturday, December 27, 2014

December 27 2014

This week is almost over...I am not sure how I feel about it. Chet will be going back to work and I still have a week off....to myself....
Ya know, over the years I have kept myself pretty busy and feel like I am fairly self sufficient. I don't feel like I need to be entertained all the time. Infact, I am fairly content to just sit at home and chill.
The thought of spending next week by myself for the most part is sort of giving me a little bit of anxiety. I wish I had someone close to make plans with or something! I am however totally looking forward to our family get together that will be here at our house! It seems like the times we have to get together are less and less frequent so I plan on making the most of this one, even though Steve and Jenni won't be able to be here.
This holiday season has reminded me that none of us knows when the last time might be when we will get to tell our family that we love them. I plan on taking that time on Monday! Can't wait to see you family. Wish there were a way for us ALL to be there.
Grateful for family!

1 comment:

kathy said...

Surely do wish we could join you all! Hope you have a great time together! Mom