Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 2 2014

Thinking today and I have to say...I am really grateful for clothing! Yep! Clothing! It is good for dressing up,  dressing down, changing one's appearance altogether or just helping to hide the things about ourselves that are less appealing than we might think they should be. Be that the truth or otherwise. Not only that it also guards me (somewhat) from having to see others in a way that I don't want to have to try to forget! ;)
It also most especially during this time of year keeps me warm! I LOVE being warm! (refer back to the butt warmer post) I love long sleeves and soft sweaters (as long as they are loose) and long johns! I have found the by simply slipping on a pair of long johns under my work clothes or jeans will keep me warm and functioning for the whole day without having to wear a jacket or coat for the day. It's so nice!
Anyway...I love clothes! They keep me warm and covered! ;)

No comments: