Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 3 2014

I spent some time thinking today about how far I have come in the last few years. Including the 2 steps forward 2 steps back here and there. I have come to the conclusion that I am very grateful for goals and personal challenges. Because I make the best progress when I have a goal in mind and a challenge to encourage me. I am currently working on 2 personal fitness challenges for the month of December. I had let the last couple months go without and kind of "challenge". I was still doing my daily workout of whatever kind I wanted, but all of a sudden it seemed to be just stagnant. Like going through the motions.
Now within 3 days, not only do I feel more motivated than I have in 6 months or more, but I have struck out taking some new fitness classes. It's awesome! I am sore in places that I forgot could get sore! I feel! I am not just going through the motions, just because I have for 4 years! I am grateful to still be able to challenge myself like this! :)

No comments: