Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 30 2014

Today I am grateful to have my brother and his family back in this state so that when I plan right I can make the journey and visit with this super sweet family!
Today we did just that! We planned more right than wrong and actually got to spend a couple hours with them!
It was great to catch up and see all the kids! To watch Ford play with the littles and listen to them call him the "midget master"! That name will be forever what he is to Dave and Jen's kids! Started a couple years ago when he had been working at Carl's Jr. He came home from work when they were staying here one evening, and he was exhausted and the littles wanted to play, but he was tired, so he made up a game and said that the chair he was sitting in was his thrown and it gave him powers over the little kids and it made him the "Midget Master". That was the beginning and it will be what he is to them forever more! They love it, and so does he!  :) It makes me smile as well!
Anyway it was great to visit with them!
Here is the only picture I got before my camera died. At least it was a cute one!

No comments: