Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 12 Thanksgiving countdown.....

I am grateful for Megan being willing to come down and do some work around the house for me!
She and Justin are currently out of work (she just got a job, but still has no money), and since she is still on my phone plan, she owes me money, and so she has been coming down to earn her payment. It is helping her out, but it has helped me out more than she could even imagine!
She has mowed the lawn, blown leaves and mowed leaves. She has folded countless towels and wash clothes. She has ironed shirt after shirt for her Dad! The time she has saved me, and the things she has accomplished have been to me, well worth the pice of her phone bill!Especially when these things came during a time, where if she had not been there to help me, I would not have been able to get them done on my own. Thank you Megan for being willing to earn your way! You are growing into a fine adult! Wether you like it or not. ;)

No comments: