Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 3 Thanksgiving countdown....

Thankful for living in Utah. I really never thought I would say that and mean it like I currently do. I still think, given the opportunity and perfect circumstances, I would move out of Utah, if even for just s while. Just to see what it is like. For now though, in my current situation I am completely content to just sit back and love where I am living! I love the mountains, I love the scenery, I love the diversity of the people, places and things about Utah. I even for the most part love Utah's crazy weather, although the snow is becoming more and more difficult for me to tolerate with every passing year, but every once in a while you might get me to admit that it is okay to look at. ;) I am thankful to live in Utah.

No comments: