Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 21 Thanksgiving count down....

Today (even though I am a day late) I am grateful for a comfortable bed! Really, you might say...
And to that I would have to say, Really! Have you ever NOT had a comfortable bed? Well, for many year Chet and I had foam pads that we had purchased for camping that we fit into our bed frame, because our mattress we had, in storage was stolen. I won't go into that, because it still makes me very angry.
Anyway, for years we slept on foam pads we "cut down" to fit in our old waterbed frame, because we could not afford a new mattress. Finally, we decided that our backs and our nights rest were more important that a few other things and we finally paid good money and bought a sleep number bed! I have to say for the money we spent on it, it has been a very wise investment! We bough a refurbished unit with a shorter warrantee, but all the amenities. There is nothing worse than tossing and turning on an uncomfortable bed, that you know is not going to get any better.
So, I and my back...and I am sure Chet's back are SO grateful for a good bed to sleep in at night!

No comments: