Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 4 Thanksgiving countdown...

I am thankful for Memories! All of them. The good ones and the bad ones. While i have been typing out some of these entries, I have been thinking back on some of the things that have helped shape me throughout my life. My memories! No, not all of the memories have been happy, nor will all of the ones to come in the future I am sure. But without the bad memories I would not appreciate the good ones the way I do. They would simply be things remembered. Not anything special. Not things that make me smile.
Thinking about the things that I have been taught by my parents and things I remember doing with them and as a family when I was a child. Thinking back to the day I got married or the days I had my own kids....those feel good memories that came with challenges and lessons to be both taught, and learned! Give and take, happy and sad. I am grateful for memories! I certainly hope there are many more to come, and many more good memories than bad! :)

No comments: