Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 19 Thanksgiving count down...

Today I am grateful for Chet's parents. My in laws.
Yep, you heard/read right. My in laws...(duh, duh duuuuu) 
I LOVE my in laws! They have always been SO good to me! They have always taken me with the grain of salt that is often needed to be able to deal with some of the things that I say and the way I often behave. I am not perfect, but I often take issue with the fact that other might also be as imperfect as me, and sometimes I am, oh so vocal about it. I don't mean harm or injury, but I can see looking back how it might often be taken as such.
My in laws or my "other Mom & Dad" have always loved me even though....
 I am so grateful for them and the parents they were to my sweet hubby! I am so blessed to be part of this wonderful family! I love you Mom & Dad Parker!

No comments: