Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 20 Thanksgiving count down...

Today (yesterday technically) I am grateful for good wholesome entertainment! It seems to be sadly lacking so much these days, but it does still exist. Chet and I went to the show tonight for the first time in a long time, and it was quite entertaining. It was a cartoon, so it was geared more towards the younger crowd, but for Chet and I that works just fine! Maybe that's because we have never really grown up! ;) EIther way, it was fun to go and get lost even for just a little while in someone else's imagination!
P.S. The movie was Hotel Transylvania. Thanks for the date Babe!
Okay, so I know I was tired when I made my last post...but how funny is it that I would make the same post two days in a row, with out even realizing it.
This was suppose to be the next days post....

Ok, I know this may sound  very trivial, but I am thankful for entertainment! Yes, you read right. Entertainment!!! The opportunity to lose ones self for a period of time, in someone else's imagination, is a great and wonderful thing as afar as I am concerned!
To be able to leave the here and now, if only for an hour or so and forget that there are worries that you have that must be taken care of at some point. It's just nice to have an out every once in a while.
No matter what that out might be. Be it, books, TV, movies or whatever suits your fancy. It is nice to have something to take you away from the here and now, if only for a moment in time.

No comments: