Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving DAY!!!! Day 1!

I am thankful for being able to spend time with my family! ALL of my family!!! Including (but not limited to) my brother Dave and his family who were here visiting from Colorado Springs! I got the pleasure of hosting them at my house for a few days and I am SO glad I have a house big enough for them all to fit! I am glad that the cousins could all get together and play for the short time that they had available for them to do so. I am glad the my youngest brothers baby who fell and bumped her head is okay. I am glad Megan & Justin and Ford were all able to be there. I am very glad that we do not  live next door to each other! :) I love spending time with my family, but it is also nice to be able to just go home! :)
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

No comments: