Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 20 Thanksgiving count down...

Today, even though I am really questioning myself, I am grateful for the snow.
There is almost something magical about the first snow of the year. I am still as yet not sure what it is that makes it so magical. Maybe it is the feeling in the air when the snow begins to fly, or maybe it is because I have always associated the snow with Christmas time, and the magic made in a child's mind. I don't know what it is, but I suppose it is that little bit of magic that I feel when it starts to snow for the first time tha I am truly grateful for.
There are so many things about the snow that I don't like at all,  that they almost always out weigh anything good that might come of the snow. So this time instead of thinking of all the things I don't like about the snow, I am trying to find the good things. Maybe this way I will make it though the winter with a better attitude than I usually do.

No comments: