Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 5 Thanksgiving countdown....

Thankful for My Mom! For the good example she is and has been. For teaching me compassion and the value of hard work. For teaching me that caring for ones self is as important as taking care of those around you. If you fail to take care of yourself eventually your ability to care for those around you becomes weaker, until you take the time to care for yourself! Even though she has almost always worked outside the home, she is a great homemaker. She always tried to do things with us as kids, when she was home, to make things fun and or memorable. She always sewed her fingers off making us great clothes, or jammies, or whatever! She didn't like to cook (I found this out much later in my life), but taught us to not only do it, but to do it well! She taught us the importance of keeping a clean and tidy house, and having clean clothes! (especially underwear (; )
Thank you Mom for not being perfect, but for teaching me to always try my hardest and do my best at whatever I took the time to put an effort in. I love you!

No comments: