Saturday, November 1, 2014

November 1 2014

Let the thankful month begin.
Today I am thankful for something so simple, you most of the time wouldn't even think twice about it.
I am thankful for the random chance to run into someone at a store or place of business that you haven't seen or heard from in forever. The chance to stand blocking the isle and chatting for probably an hour, when it only seems like just a few minutes?
To catch up on some big things and some not so big things, and just remember why you liked talking with these people so much in the first place!
We had that opportunity today and it was GREAT! I wish it happened far more frequently than it does! I miss people face to face, and I need to work on that as much as anyone else, but it sure is nice when we do get the chance to be face to face and don't have to just run, because we are SO busy! :)

No comments: