Saturday, November 22, 2014

November 21 2014

Ooops, I feel asleep before I got this one entered...forgive me....haha.
On this day I was grateful to get the Christmas lights up before it started to snow! It may seem like a small thing to some, but to me, it was huge. Especially since I wouldn't have put them up at all if the snow had come first.
Megan came out while I was putting them and asked me if I was having fun. I told her no I wasn't and she asked me why I was doing it then. Well, the answer is sort of simple in a kind of complex way. I hate putting up the lights and taking them down, but I totally and completely enjoy looking at them while they are up. So since you can't enjoy them unless you put them up, and no one else is going to or would have the time to, I put them up out of sheer selfish enjoyment.
There you have it! I will try to get a picture and post it later so we can enjoy it on the inter-webs forever!

No comments: