Friday, November 7, 2014

November 7 2014

Today I am grateful for our house. Our home and all the things that come along with it.
I spent most of this afternoon and evening cleaning and trying to organize our house and stuff! We have so much stuff and I have been feeling more than a bit overwhelmed by it lately. I am ready to purge some of the "stuff" that we have and let it become someone else's treasure.
Anyway, as I was putting things away and cleaning up, I was thinking how blessed we are to have this space. No, it is not my dream space, but it works for us, and it works very well for us!
And the yard that goes along with it....now that is another post altogether, but now that it is too cold to go out and enjoy it, I will just let it be included in this thankful post! ;) So blessed and so grateful!

No comments: