Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November 12 2014

Today I am so very grateful for my immediate family. Chet, Megan and Ford. I spent this afternoon running errands with and for Megan. I was picking some things up for Ford and took Megan with me. It turned into, get a couple of things done for Megan and Ford, and also make sure to pick something up for Chet for his birthday.
Then home again, home again giggity gig! To make a cake for Chet. German chocolate from scratch with the home made pecan frosting! YUM!
ALl the while trying to help Ford get ready to take off for California with Ali this evening. (I worry  about them traveling....I can't help myself)
Anyway, there was nothing really profound, just a whole bunch of little things reminding me that I need to enjoy this moment as it might never come again in the same way.

No comments: