Thursday, November 20, 2014

November 20 2014

Today I am grateful for fun people I have been blessed to meet through the work place.
Today I had to help at a pan sale fundraiser for School Nutrition Association. when they called a year or so ago and asked me to be part of the area board,I only said yes, because they said it would help me get a manager's job. So I reluctantly agreed, and more often than not have not been thrilled with feeling like I was forced into this position.
Today, I was reminded that had I not accepted the position, I would not have had the chance to meet and work with some of the kindest most generous people I have today met! They really are great people. Especially the few that I have really clicked with, that I could sit and talk for hours with. (if I wasn't so selfish with my own time) They aren't the kind of friends I would call in a personal emergency yet, but given time they just might be.

No comments: