Thursday, November 27, 2014

November 27 2014

Today I am grateful for Thanksgiving Day. For the opportunity we usually get to spend with family on one side or the other. I do wish we all lived close enough that we could see everyone on this day, but that was not in the cards. So we will be grateful for those whom we did get to see!
I am also grateful for being able to go OUT to eat Thanksgiving dinner. Some would say, that that makes in NOT Thanksgiving dinner at all, but I disagree. I got to eat excellent turkey, cooked to perfection I had all the food I needed to fill my belly (plus some) and I got a piece of pie with my dinner that I got to take home for later when I was not so stuffed! Not to mention that instead of being the one cooking the meal, and working away in the kitchen while everyone else is visiting in the family room, I get to sit with everyone and enjoy company and eat all at the same time s everyone else! Biggest bonus of the day.....NOTHING TO CLEAN UP!!!  Yep! That's right! It might be the height of laziness but I am so grateful I didn't have to clean up from cooking a huge feast!
SO many things to be grateful for this day and everyday! SO very grateful!

No comments: