Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 4 2014

I know I am grateful for this every year, but I truly AM, so there is no reason to not include it again this year!
Today I am grateful that my body still works great and that I can get out and move it and get exercise! That I can be physically active and on the go without fear of not being able to move tomorrow.
Not to mention all the side perks that have come with it. Like meeting all the new people at the classes we have gone to and getting to spend extra quality time with my kids! I am also grateful, that unlike me, they didn't wait until they were getting older, to decide that being in better physical shape is important. Working a little here and there, they are now in better shape and stronger than they previously had been. Hopefully it will be something that stays with them and will help them be happier and healthier for a long, long time!
GET PHYSICAL!

No comments: