Saturday, November 29, 2014

November 28 2014

Today I am grateful for good wholesome entertainment. For the fact that is still exists and how very enjoyable it can be!
How talented those people are for being able to take images out of their minds and turn them into something people fall in love with!
I am grateful for feel good movies that though they may have some sad parts, they have a happy ending. I know in life the endings aren't always happy or funny, but when I go to the show I want to leave feeling at least as good as I did  when I went in. SO for a movie to have a crappy ending defeats the whole purpose of me being there.
Chet took me to see Big Hero 6 today, and though there were a couple tears shed, I left feeling up lifted. Very good movie! I recommend it highly.
Anyway....It's nice to have good wholesome entertainment out there still!

No comments: