Saturday, November 15, 2014

November 14 2014

Today, I am continuing on along the same lines as I headed yesterday. Today I am very grateful to have a job that most of the time I love!
I love working with the kids. Working with them in a way that is not like being their teacher, but still being able to get to know them and enjoy their personalities. To feel for them and worry for them. I wish we still lived in a world that would allow us to just grab them up and squeeze them! I would! I do have those few that are so very willing to just throw their little arms around me and hug me, and though we aren't suppose to have physical contact with them, I will ALWAYS hug them back! The way I look at it, if they are comfortable enough with me to hug me, and are in need enough to want a hug from me, then they will get one! I love these kids! I have loved the kids at every single school I have worked at! Fro the high school, to the junior high and now at the elementary. They are so very different, but each age group has had something to offer.
THat is what makes it so easy for me to say I love my job and I am so very grateful for it!

No comments: